* Approximately 40mm (1.5 inch) across
* Edinburgh hallmarked, Sterling Silver
* Unique design inspired by Celtic forms
* Made with finest traditional materials
* Individually hand-crafted in Scotland in a family run workshop
* Presentation boxed to make a great gift
Luckenbooths, or Locked Booths, were Edinburgh's first permanent shops, selling jewellery on the city's Royal Mile from the 16th century. The Heart and Crown brooch, traditionally a betrothal or wedding gift, or a protective talisman for babies, came to be known as a Luckenbooth Brooch.
Founded in 1945, Celtic Art rapidly developed a reputation for excellence and innovation in design. Taking timeless Celtic imagery as their inspiration, they produce stunningly beautiful jewellery and Highlandwear accessories, using traditional materials such as leather, wood, silver and semi-precious stones. All pieces are individually hand-made at their workshops in Central Scotland, so that each is strikingly unique. Those in Sterling Silver are hallmarked in Edinburgh, reflecting their authentic Scottish origins. The highest quality of design and craftsmanship ensures that an item from any of their collections will make a beautiful and treasured gift for any occasion.