- Colour: Buchanan Blue
- Material: 100% Wool
- Fabric Type: Lighweight wool fabric
- Inner Material: Inner Satin Lining
- Pattern: Tartan
- Style: Scottish Handmade Necktie
- Theme: Formal
- Tie Length: 142 cm/56" Long
- Tie Width: 9 cm/3.5" Wide(At Widest)
- Garment Care: Dry Clean Only
- Occasion: Formal Tie for all occasions
Buchanan Blue Tartan Lightweight Scottish Clan Mens Tie Necktie
* Hand Made in Scotland
* Modern 3.5 inch tie width (9 x 142 cm)
* Made from 100 percent pure new wool
* Fully lined to keep shape
* Ideal for formal or informal wear
* Great Scottish themed gift
Made in your family's tartan, this tie will add vibrant colour and charm to any outfit.
Family connections are very important for all of us. Those of us with Scottish ancestry are particularly proud of the link that Family and Clan names give us to our nation's often turbulent history.
Clan Tartans, usually based around colours associated with the Clan's geographical and historical background, are a wearable piece of history and a statement of pride and kinship. While the kilt may not be a daily option for most of us, a necktie or scarf in one of the range of over 450 tartans available, is a stylish and practical choice.
This superb range of beautiful ties is made in Scotland by world-renowned weavers, in Scotland. They are woven from 100 percent pure new wool for softness and comfort, and fabric lined to give the ties enduring