* Length 30mm (1.25 inch) on 45cm (18 inch) chain
* Sterling Silver cross and chain
* Unique design inspired by Celtic forms
* Made with finest traditional materials
* Individually hand-crafted in Scotland in a family run workshop
* Presentation boxed to make a great gift
The seclusion of Scotland's Highlands and Islands have attracted monastic and religious settlements for many centuries. The blend of religious iconography and Celtic art form have made their stone crosses an enduring legacy in many landscapes.
Founded in 1945, Celtic Art rapidly developed a reputation for excellence and innovation in design. Taking timeless Celtic imagery as their inspiration, they produce stunningly beautiful jewellery and Highlandwear accessories, using traditional materials such as leather, wood, silver and semi-precious stones. All pieces are individually hand-made at their workshops in Central Scotland, so that each is strikingly unique. Those in Sterling Silver are hallmarked in Edinburgh, reflecting their authentic Scottish origins. The highest quality of design and craftsmanship ensures that an item from any of their collections will make a beautiful and treasured gift for any occasion.