This attractive one-pint pewter tankard is just one of the most legendary and historically substantial tankards in our range telling as it does the story of how Naval press gangs used to trick drinkers to enlist using glass bottomed tankards.
- Over 1-pint capacity
- Glass bottom with genuine king shilling coin attached
- Made in the UK from heavy gauge lead-free pewter
- Comes in black gift box
- Engraved with our computer system regulated diamond tipped engraving maker
- Great choice of fonts for message engraving, or provide your own in .ttf format
- Personal logos can be engraved if you send us appropriately clear graphics
We provide the highest quality of engraved tankard at a value price. We’re conﬁdent that you will love them that’s why, we give you 100% satisfaction guarantee or your money back - no questions asked!
Note: Double glass base with genuine shilling trapped in between. Height: 125mm, Base diameter: 115mm, Weight: 400g approx.